Cruising is back! Disney Cruise Line is one of the most amazing experience trips for adults and children alike. Even better, Disney will bring the Disney Wish online in June of 2022.
Why Cruise Disney Cruise Line?
Designed for lots of onboard activity
- Themed Sailings – Star Wars Day at Sea allows you to interact with your favorite characters, and even some that are not as well known. Marvel Day at Sea allows you to interact with Marvel Super Heroes. Disney also has amazing Broadway Style shows.
- Kids Clubs that are second to none with lots of activities and fun
- Nighttime Club games that put the children and parents as teammates or competitors.
- Western Caribbean Cruises that include locations in Mexico, Jamaica and Grand Cayman
- Eastern Caribbean Cruises that include St. Thomas and Tortola, BVI.
- European Cruises that include amazing locations such as Norway, England, France, Spain, and Italy.
- Alaska Cruises are an amazing mix of Disney and the Beauty of Alaska.
- Hawaii Cruises that leave from the West Coast and visit the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
- Rotate through three amazing restaurants during your cruise, and menus at each restaurant change as well.
- Your servers’ transition with you. This allows your servers to get to know you and what you want so that your drinks are ready for you when you get to the table, and they can also help you choose foods that are perfect for you.
Amazing Room options
- Inside rooms have both standard bathrooms and split bathrooms. Many of them also have Magic Portals. These Magic Portals give you a view of the outside and also the company of Disney characters who magically appear across the portal.
- Outside rooms have portals to see outside. Some are small portals, and others are large portals that you can even sit in and watch the world pass as you sail away.
- Outside Staterooms with Verandahs allow you to sit and relax while watching the world sail away. What a great time to sit and enjoy that first morning cup of coffee, or retire to your room to watch fireworks from your verandah.
- Concierge Level Rooms include deluxe staterooms, as well as 1 bedroom units and amazing suites. They also have amazing, upgraded amenities.
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service: Enjoy up to 100 MB at no extra charge. (Usage fees apply after 100 MB.)
- As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
- Concierge Guests can access a sun deck via a private entrance. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.
Disney Cruise Line is a fabulous way to spend quality time with your family or a group of friends. Cruising with Disney brings so much joy to family and friends, but the Magical Memories made along the way are the best.
For help planning a cruise vacation with Disney Cruise Line, Please fill out this form to get started!
Thanks to Embrace the Journey Travel Planner, Angel Waite, for writing this blog post for us. You can learn more about Angel here.