Why should I use a travel agent? Here at Embrace the Journey Travel, we are a bit biased towards Travel Agents! We all became agents for a variety of reasons, but ultimately we recognize the benefits of using a travel agent. If you’re not sure if you want to use a travel agent for your next trip, keep reading. Below you’ll find a list of reasons why using a travel agent is important.
Reasons Why You Should Use a Travel Agent
- Travel agents are well versed in travel protocol, current restrictions, deals, and all the details.
- Travel can get complicated from flights to transfers to hotels and excursions. Travel agents not only schedule it all for you, they also make sure your whole trip is smooth with no hiccups.
- Many of our travel agents wake up before the sun comes up to make dining reservations or get the best check in for your travel. That way you don’t have to!
- Travel agents can explain things like travel insurance and help find who to call when you have to change your trip or get hurt on a hike during vacation.
- Just like the other professionals in your life attend training and get certifications, so do travel agents. From attending meetings and conferences to visiting hotels around the world, travel agents spend much of their own money and time to make sure they are providing you with the best experience possible.
There are lots of reasons why people use travel agents when traveling. We believe your travel experience will be that much less stressful and fun because of our work. We are a concierge-style travel agency that provides custom experiences you can’t get anywhere else.
And as for the cost, some agents charge for their services while others do not. We operate predominantly on commission from the vacations you book with us. The commission is built into the prices you pay no matter where you book, so why not get a full-service “personal assistant” and support a small business at the same time?
We cannot wait to hear from you! Reach out to any of our amazing agents to help you plan your next adventure!
A big thank you to the entire Embrace the Journey Travel Team for helping compile this blog post for us. You can learn more about the team here.